Tuesday, April 8, 2014

my current angle

So, i happen to be on a path. A path to better health. A more fulfilled life. My current path is with whole30. "It Starts with Food" by Melissa Hartwig and Dallas Hartwig. I read the book and it just makes sense. I am on day 19 of my whole30 journey. It has had so many ups and downs...probably more downs than ups honestly. But as of today, this day, on my journey i'm feeling really good. I'm feeling healthful. And for me, that's a good thing.

What is whole30? Its a way to gain control of your health. It changes your relationship with food. It gives you power. You really should read the book. but i digress...

What have i learned so far in my journey? I've learned that food needn't control me. Food doesn't make me fat just as spoons don't make you fat and guns don't kill people. People kill people. I make me fat. But the good news? I can make me healthy too. We have the power to decided who we will become. Lets decide together, and lets decide to make health our style!

No comments:

Post a Comment